If you ever wanted to make fashionable sexy pencil skirt, a must-have for everyone’ closet, this workshop is for you in every respect!
Dates: 10, 17, 24 March Saturday, 10am-1pm
Price: 3.800.000 VND
This is a great start for learning basic pattern making and sewing skills as you will acquire professional knowledge of:
– How to take your body measurements correctly
– How to make basic skirt patterns using the body measurements
– How to fit a skirt on a body and adjust the patterns
– How to use basic skirt patterns to design a pencil skirt that will fit ideally your body type!
– How to calculate the yardage and cut the fabric for a skirt appropriately
– How to sew a skirt!
Additionally, you will learn about 2018 skirt trends and skirt styling!
Demonstrations, presentations and on-on-one guidance and advice will be provided.
At the end of the 3-day course you will walk away with a project and add the stylish pencil skirt to your closet!
Tools, equipment, fabrics and all necessary materials are provided!
However it is advisable to bring own sewing machine. Some basic sewing skills are required!
The workshop fills on a “first come-first serve basis” and has 12 available spots.
About the workshop instructor:
Elena, a founder of EWST fashion lab – creative laboratory for fashion design, is a professional educator and designer with over 25 years of experience. The last few years she has been providing fashion workshops in South East Asia for fashion students and larger audience. Besides she is a passionate advocate for sustainable fashion and creates Zero-Waste clothing along with DIY tutorials.