Yen Vu is the woman who founded Vietnam’s FIRST label of its kind: CoCo Sin
In Vietnam, CoCo Sin is a homegrown brand that is a rival to international fashion giants like Zara and Uniqlo.
Hailing from Vũng Tàu City, Yen Vu graduated from the Royal Melbourne Institution of Technology with a degree in Merchandising Commerce, landing a job soon after in digital marketing at an e-commerce website. Just a year in, she realized that the regular office gig wasn’t for her. Without backing and whilst learning on the go, she launched her label CoCo Sin with not much more than a passion for fashion and an appetite for change.
Now, her label has allowed her to collaborate with the biggest names in the country, and she’s focused on creating affordable yet trendy clothes for the modern woman. With Haberman, her new ready-to-wear urban menswear brand, she’s also catering to the modern man.
Topics we’ll cover:
• What is Fast-Fashion?
• Why Buying Local Matters
• How to Compete with Creatives in a Competitive Market
• How to Make the Right Connections in the Industry
• Things to Change and Improve in the Fashion Industry
Admission: 50,000 VND/ person
Tickets are available at the door!
• An ENTREPRENEUR who is looking to make connections with like-minded self-starters?
• A DESIGNER who aspires to break into the fashion industry?
• An INDIVIDUAL who is passionate about trends and trend-setters?
Then this is a talk you need to come to.
📍 Where: The Hive
📅 When: Thursday 20th February, 6:30-9:00PM